ABSU Post Utme Form 2022: Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark for UTME candidates is 160. The form cost N2,000. Registration ends on 21st August 2022. There will be an online screening examination. See how to apply and other details below.
Have you been searching for Abia State University – ABSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session?
If Yes, then this is a Complete guide for Abia State University (ABSU) complete Admission requirements in 2022.
If you have chosen the Abia State University (ABSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Abia State University (ABSU)
Is ABSU POST UTME 2022/2023 Form Out?
We are very pleased to inform you that the ABSU Post UTME form for 2022/2023 academy session is out!
the Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session will be available from Monday, 20th July, and
end Friday, 21st August 2022. There will be an online screening examination from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2022.
How Much Is ABSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Abia State University.
So The Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
- UTME Candidates who choose ABSU as their FIRST and SECOND choice and scored a minimum of 160 in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
- Those who did not choose ABSU as First or Second Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Candidates must posse the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
How to Register For ABSU Post Utme 2022
- Visit the University website: absu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under the 2022/2023 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on the submit button to generate a payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-transact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ABSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Abia State University, ABSU cut off mark is 160 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date
The ABSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph).
In a recap, ABSU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session will be available from Monday, 20th July, and end on Friday, 21st August 2022.
ABSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
ABSU Post UTME registration will close on Friday, 21st August 2022. I enjoin you to register immediately before this date because they will be no grace for late registration.
- ABSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get ABSU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See ABSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete ABSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2022/2023 ABSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.