Ahmadu Bello University – (ABU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 & Application Procedures) Screening Date & requirements for admission is out.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for Admission.
Is ABU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Ahmadu Bello University, ABU POST UTME 2022 is not yet out. However, ABU 2022 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2022.
So if you want to Know when ABU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is ABU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Ahmadu Bello University.
So The Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
ABU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For ABU Post Utme 2022
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.abu.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
ABU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen ABU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose ABU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
ABU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post UTME Registration will end.
- ABU Admission List Status Checker
- Get ABU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See ABU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete ABU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2022/2023 ABU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.