ATBU Post UTME Past questions and Answers 2022: I want to use this Opportunity to inform the general public and all the 2022 jamb candidates who is seeking for admission intto ATBU.
The best way to make it in ATBU POST UTME Exam is to use the ATBU Past Questions and Answers If you wish to perform very well in the upcoming ATBU 2022 Post UTME Exam, then you can’t afford doing without this material that I will share with you right now.
ATBU Post UTME Exam Requirements 2022
Before we go further, there are some requirements that you should endeavor to go with when going for ATBU 2022 Post UTME Exam. Some of the most compulsory requirements includes:
- Your passport photograph for identity purpose.
- ATBU Post UTME Registration Slip
- Exam writing materials
- Original UTME Result.. Print here
- O’level Result
Other requirements will be communicated to you later. Meanwhile, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall with the following:
- Mobile and electronic Devices.
- Textbooks or any material that violets the exam policy.
- Indecent dressing etc.
Why do you need this Post UTME Past Questions?
- Based on our research and intense observations, we realized that most of the Post UTME examination questions are usually repeated. When we say most, we mean over 75% of exam questions are usually repeated during subsequent Post UTME Exams. The implication of this is that your success is guaranteed, when you read this past question e-book, as the actual exams will be more like revision.
- Irrespective of the department, or course you wish to apply for, our updated version of the ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers E-book got you covered.
- It is quite interesting to know that even though the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Past Questions e-book will come as a PDF File, it covers over seven (7) years of past Post UTME exams questions and answers.
- Generally, the thorough study of this past questions e-book will boost your confidence during the actual exams.
ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We provide Complete ATBU Post-UTME Past Questions for Faculties of Sciences, Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Law, Management, Social and every other Faculty in ATBU. So, This is an official ATBU Post UTME Past Question and Answers for courses under the above listed Faculties.
- From the list of words lettered A to D choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence: The management has neither….. nor denied the rumour that is was going to lay of some workers.
- (a) pronounced
- (b) confirmed
- (c) rejected
- (d) advertised
Ann goes swimming regularly. She wants to improve her fitness, so she decides to swim 10 lengths in the first session and increase the number of lengths she swims by 2 every session.
When she reaches 50 lengths in a session she will not increase the number any further. Ann decides she will give herself a reward when she has swum a total of 400 lengths. After how many sessions does she get her reward?
- A 15
- B 25
- C 16
- D 24
- Which of the following groups fall into the Civil Service?
- A The police, the army, and the air force
- B Employees of NEPA, NNPC and NRC
- C Employees of ministries of finance, education and transportation
- D All of the above
- Public Corporations are established to?
- Look after the affairs of local authorities
- Co-ordinate the activities of ministries
- Give advice to the government on commerce
- Provide essential services and amenities on commercial bases.
How to Download Complete ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is N1,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination. For instance you are writing for ATBU Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
To make your payment and get your own ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, kindly make payment into the following account Details:
- Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
- Account Name: Oyeniyi Adewale Michael
- Account Number: 0762371727
- Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
And after that payment Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send to our number below. And your favorites Email Address to Flashschoolgist Official Whatsapp number. Also ensure you call to verify before and after payment to avoid unforseen errors.
- 09027884407 (Whatsapp CONTACT DETAILS) or tothis email
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
ATBU Post UTME Exam Guidelines:
- ATBU Post UTME usually lasts for 30 minutes
- All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all questions.
- Be punctual and ensure you are well composed
- Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to stay more than expected before the exam begins
- ATBU Post UTME Exam has a total of 50 questions and its written in batches according to departments.
- Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score.
- Ensure You Come Along With Your Hb Pencil, Copy Of Your Post Utme Registration Printout Or Payment Slip, Utme Original Result And Any Other Relevant Document.
How to use this Past Questions effectively for positive Result.
Studying UTME Past Questions Effectively For 2021
Back to the topic of the day, “How To Study Past Questions And Understand Them Very Well”. Follow the rules and regulations below:
Start By Reading Your TextBooks:
The mistake of so many UTME candidates is that they rush straight to UTME past questions without having background knowledge of the topics in the UTME syllabus for all subjects.
Advice: Before making attempts to solve problems in past questions, you ought to have covered the topic very well in your textbook(s). Studying past questions without reading will confuse you.
The best ways to study effectively for ATBU UTME Exam 2021 includes:
- Get the recommended materials.
- Go through UTME syllabus.
- Study with your syllabus and textbooks.
- Get UTME Pack and study past questions.
- Study with textbooks, jotters, syllabus and UTME past questions.
- Refer to Textbook for any question/answer on PQ you don’t understand.
- Go through as many questions as many times as possible.
2. Choose a Study Method for yourself:
The two different options you have are to either solve past questions from specific topic or try everything. The choice you make depends on your level of preparedness.
Read to Understand and Solve Problems as you study.
First, read the UTME past question and understand what the questions requires and then proceed to solve the problems.
Don’t study to impress anyone and never skip any question giving you headache. Ensure to solve everything and refer to your textbooks for clarifications when necessary.
Jot Down points:
Make sure you jot down any important point or lesson you got from the question (s). Jotting down would help you during revisions.
Check Your Performance:
Some answers in your UTME past question pack are wrong. Ensure to check textbooks also for correct answers you failed or are not clear about. Don’t cram answers too… With constant practice, you would be good.
Never assume “I have solved this question, therefore I won’t go back to it” Ensure to solve the questions as many times as possible before UTME 2021 exam date. The more you study, the more you are good to go.