Bauchi State University Gadau, BASUG Post UTME Form Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out. Form cost N2,000. Cut-off mark is 160. Candidates who did not choose the University can apply. See more details below.
You are welcome to this page that will guide on all that you need to know about BASUG POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Bauchi State University, BASUG has published guidelines for their 2022/2023 Post UTME registration Exercise.
How Much Is BASUG Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Bauchi State University.
So The Bauchi State University, BASUG Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
BASUG JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Bauchi State University, BASUG cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the Bauchi State University, BASUG Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2022/2023 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private or State Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for BASUG Post UTME application
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Bauchi State University, BASUG their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Bauchi State University, BASUG POST UTME screening Exercise 2022/2023.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. BASUG will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Bauchi State University (BASUG) Post UTME
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2022. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.basug.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
BASUG POST UTME Screening Requirements
Below are the requirements for the Bauchi State University, BASUG POST UTME Exercise 2022/2023.
- The BASUG Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2022 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the BASUG POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed BASUG as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Deadline for BASUG Post UTME Form
The deadline for the Bauchi State University, BASUG POST UTME exercise 2022/2023 is not yet anBASUGced. But the Deadline for the Bauchi State University, BASUG POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BASUG POST UTME and Admission Exercise
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the BASUG POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline. Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attend to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
- BASUG Admission List Status Checker
- Get BASUG Post UTME Application Form for 2022/2023
- See BASUG School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete BASUG Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the guide on the BASUG POST UTME Screening Exercise 2022/2023, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the BASUG POST UTME Exercise 2022..
All aspirants of Bauchi State University, BASUG should follow that guideline below to gain admission in BASUG.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admission into that tertiary institution of your dream.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2022/2023 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2022 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2022/2023? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here