Update on the Borno State University, BOSU Direct Entry form 2022/2023 & admission Requirements.
All Candidates that made BOSU their first choice and wishes to apply for Borno State University (BOSU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is BOSU Direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Borno State University (BOSU) direct entry form for 2022/2023 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Borno State University (BOSU) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is BOSU Direct Entry Form?
The Borno State University (BOSU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2,000.
How to Apply for BOSU Direct Entry Admission
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
- Visit http://portal.bosu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on the PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make a fee payment for Borno State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2022 UTME result printout.
- 2022 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of the Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
Qualification for BOSU Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Borno State University (BOSU) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Borno State University (BOSU) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Borno State University (BOSU) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Borno State University (BOSU) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Borno State University (BOSU) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
BOSU Direct Entry Eligibility 2022
Below is the compulsory Borno State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Borno State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- BOSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get BOSU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See BOSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete BOSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box below to let us know your concern about this.