Borno State University Post-UTME /DE Form for 2022/2023 Session is Out. If you have chosen the Borno State University (BOSU) as your first choice institution, I charge you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
BOSU Post UTME Form: Borno State University Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 160. Candidates who didn’t choose the University in UTME can apply. See more details below.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Borno State University (BOSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
Is BOSU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
This is to inform all UTME candidates who choose Borno State University (BOSU) that the school has released their Post-UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates interested in the school can now apply.
How Much Is BOSU Post UTME Form?
The Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
BOSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register for BOSU Post UTME 2022
- Visit http://portal.bosu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on the P-UTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make a fee payment for Borno State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2022 UTME result printout.
- 2022 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of the Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
BOSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen BOSU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose BOSU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
BOSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME Registration will end.
- BOSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get BOSU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See BOSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete BOSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2022/2023 BOSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.