Bayero University Kano, BUK direct entry screening exercise registration for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for BUK direct entry form below.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry admission and programme is for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme at Bayero University, Kano (BUK).
In Bayero University, Kano (BUK), candidates that gained admission through Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the general public that registration for the BUK direct entry registration for 2022/2023 admission exercise is still ongoing.
Qualification for Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Bayero University, Kano (BUK) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Does Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Accept Direct Entry application?
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) accepts Direct Entry Candidates and will offer admission to Direct Entry applicants Strictly on qualification.
All interested candidates that wishes to apply for Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry form for 2022/2023 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Admission portal.
- See BUK School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete BUK Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
How Much is Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Form
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Eligibility 2022.
Below is the compulsory Bayero University, Kano Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Bayero University, Kano as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) direct entry admission.
- Create Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create jamb profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centres.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.buk.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Login with JAMB registration number and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the BUK portal to complete the screening form
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.