Have you found the right study material for COOU post Utme Exam? If no, then the right material is the COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and it is here for you on this page. Read down to download one immediately.
On this page, we want to give you the complete COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers so that you will get to know how the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University post UTME questions will look like.
In summary, the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post Utme is either the bridge or deep-sea between you and your desire to attend COOU. Simply make it a footbridge by preparing with this COOU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers.
The COOU Post UTME exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates are to expect 100 questions in the screening exercise and the test will last for 45 – 60minutes. Also, from a recent update, candidates are scored over 100. Though the total score for each candidate is an aggregate score of JAMB and Post Utme.
COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We provide Complete COOU Post-UTME Past Questions for all Faculties, departments, and courses in COOU. So, This is an official COOU Post UTME Past Question and Answers for courses under the above-listed Faculties.
How to Download Complete COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is N1,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination. For instance, you are writing for COOU Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
To make your payment and get your own COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, kindly make payment into the following account details:
- Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of COOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
- Account Name: Oyeniyi Adewale Michael
- Account Number: 0762371727
- Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
And after that payment Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A Direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send it to our number below. And your favorites Email Address to Flashschoolgist Official Whatsapp number. Also, ensure you call to verify before and after payment to avoid unforeseen errors.
- 09027884407 (Whatsapp CONTACT DETAILS) or to this email
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
COOU Post UTME Exam Guidelines:
- COOU Post UTME usually lasts for 30 minutes
- All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all questions.
- Be punctual and ensure you are well-composed
- Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to stay more than expected before the exam begins
- COOU Post UTME Exam has a total of 50 questions and its written in batches according to departments.
- Candidates should write their full names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score.
- Ensure You Come Along With Your Hb Pencil, Copy Of Your Post Utme Registration Printout Or Payment Slip, Utme Original Result, And Any Other Relevant Document.
How to use this Past Questions effectively for Positive Results.
Studying UTME Past Questions Effectively For 2022. Back to the topic of the day, “How To Study Past Questions And Understand Them Very Well”. Follow the rules and regulations below:
The best ways to study effectively for COOU UTME Exam 2022 includes:
- Get the recommended materials.
- Go through the UTME syllabus.
- Study with your syllabus and textbooks.
- Get UTME Pack and study past questions.
- Study with textbooks, jotters, syllabus, and UTME past questions.
- Refer to Textbook for any question/answer on PQ you don’t understand.
- Go through as many questions as many times as possible.
If you have more questions or want more clarification from us, then use the comment box below to drop your own comment and question and we will give you feedback immediately.