Here is the complete and accredited Eastern Palm University Ogboko (List Of Accredited Courses Offered In EPU 2022/2023) & their Admission Requirements and Cut off mark for Admission will be seen on this page.
Eastern Palm University Ogboko (EPU) has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2022/2023 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in EPU.
Basically, we’ve made it very easy for you to easily view all the courses and know their Cut off mark requirement for admission that you need to get so as to enable you get admitted into the listed courses below.
List Of Courses Offered in Eastern Palm University Ogboko (EPU)
Below is the List Courses Offered in Eastern Palm University Ogboko (EPU) in 2022/2023 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
|1||ACCOUNTING||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|2||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|3||BANKING & FINANCE||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|4||MARKETING||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|5||ENTREPRENEURSHIP||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|6||MICROBIOLOGY||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|7||BIOCHEMISTRY||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|8||PLANT SCIENCE & BIOTECHNOLOGY||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|9||ANIMAL & ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|10||MATHEMATICS||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|11||PHYSICS||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|12||COMPUTER SCIENCE||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|13||CHEMISTRY||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|14||BIOLOGY||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|15||RELIGIOUS STUDIES||FACULTY OF ARTS|
|16||PHILOSOPHY||FACULTY OF ARTS|
|17||HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||FACULTY OF ARTS|
|18||ENGLISH AND LITERATY STUDIES||FACULTY OF ARTS|
|19||INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS & PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|20||PSYCHOLOGY||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|21||SOCIOLOGY||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|22||ECONOMICS||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|23||STATISTICS||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|24||POLITICAL SCIENCE||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|25||LINGUISTICS||FACULTY OF ARTS|
EPU Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission
The general Jamb and Departmental cut-off Mark for admission into the Eastern Palm University Ogboko (EPU) is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy EPU Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying EPU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by EPU except otherwise stated by the management.
EPU ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Eastern Palm University Ogboko (EPU), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into EPU should make sure they choose EPU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in EPU should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
EPU DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in EPU.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
These are the list of Courses Offered at EPU for 2022/2023 Academic Session and how to gain admission into EPU very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.