Update on the List Of Accredited Courses Offered In ESUT 2022/2023, their Admission Requirements and Cut off mark for Admission.
Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2022/2023 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in ESUT.
List Of Courses Offered in (ESUT)
Below is the List Courses Offered in Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) in 2022/2023 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
- APPLIED BIOLOGY
- APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING AND WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- EDUCATION /MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY
- GEOLOGY AND MINING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS /APPLIED STATISTICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL/PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
ESUT Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission
The general Jamb and Departmental cut-off Mark for admission into the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy ESUT Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying ESUT Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by ESUT except otherwise stated by the management.
ESUT ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into ESUT should make sure they choose ESUT as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in ESUT should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
ESUT DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
These are the list of Courses Offered at ESUT for 2022/2023 Academic Session and how to gain admission into ESUT very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.