CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2022: Cross River State University of Science &Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME form for 2022/2023.
Update on the Cross River State University of Science & Technology – CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 & Admission Requirements for admission.
The post UTME is strictly for candidates who chose the University as their first choice of institution. On a later date, registration for second choice candidates will commence.
If you have chosen the Cross River State University of Science & Technology, (CRUTECH) as your first choice institution, I charge you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Cross River State University of Science & Technology, (CRUTECH) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
Is CRUTECH POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
We are pleased to inform the general public that the management of Cross River State University of Science & Technology (CRUTECH) has released the post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Registration will commence on the 6th of August, 2022.
How Much Is CRUTECH Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Cross River State University of Science &Technology,.
So The Cross River State University of Science & Technology, CRUTECH Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
CRUTECH JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Cross River State University of Science &Technology, CRUTECH Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For CRUTECH Post Utme 2022
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen CRUTECH as their first choice. However, the candidate who didn’t choose CRUTECH as the first choice of institution is required to change to the first choice on the jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
CRUTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Cross River State University of Science &Technology,, CRUTECH Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Cross River State University of Science &Technology,, CRUTECH Post UTME Registration will end.
- CRUTECH Admission List Status Checker
- Get CRUTECH Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See CRUTECH School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete CRUTECH Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2022/2023 CRUTECH Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.