Delta State University (DELSU) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Delta State University, DELSU Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. This is the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth batch List. See how to check the admission list on the school portal below.
You will get the latest Delta State University, DELSU Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal update on this page:
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2022/2023 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
This page will guide you on everything regarding the DELSU Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal and so on.
Delta State University admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
IS DELSU ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022 OUT?
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2022/2023 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
NOTE: The list will only contains the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Delta State University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) .
How to check the DELSU Admission List
Follow the simple procedure outlined below to check DELSU Admission List online:
STEP 1: Go to Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/printadmin.aspx.
STEP 2: Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
STEP 3: Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status..
How to check the DELSU Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your DELSU Admission Status via Jamb portal..
Steps To Check Your 2022/2023 Admission Status In CAPS Portal.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select you examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
What to do if DELSU Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the DELSU Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
- OOU Admission List Status Checker
- Get OOU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See OOU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete OOU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter 2022 [Easiest Steps]
- Check Admission list for other schools here
- If you are not admitted, then change your course and Institution to secure Admission
- check your Admission status
- Check and upload your O’level on JAMB Portal here