The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 session is still on sale. This is the ND- Full-time form. The form cost N2,000. The cut-off mark is 150. Candidates who didn’t choose the Poly can apply. The deadline to apply is now 31st January 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply For Federal Poly Ado Post-UTME.
- All candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti and obtained a minimum of 150 in the 2022/2023 UTME.
In addition to the above, candidates must possess five (5) O level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not chose the the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice of institution and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can also apply.
TIP: You must not make Federal Poly Ado as your first choice of institution to be eligible to apply.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Art and Industrial Design
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Glass & Ceramic Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing the invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make a payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payments with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and RRR must be in the Candidates name.
- Candidates are advised to read through their forms before submission.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES AWAITING THEIR RESULT.
Candidates in this category should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB Portal (ie when your result comes out, take it to a JAMB CBT CENTER near you and tell them to upload it for you).
NOTE: After registration, you will see your Ado-Poly Screening result.
Closing Date: Online application for admission will close on Sunday 31st January 2022.