Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out (ND & HND): Ilaro poly ND and HND Full-Time Form. The cut-off mark is 150. Candidates who didn’t choose the Poly can apply. See details below
We are pleased to inform you that the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME form for tFederal Polytechnic Ilarohe 2022/2023 session will be on sale from 6th July 2022.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
That’s right, application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2022/2023 UTME and made The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1 st Choice, or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
This is also called the Ilaro Poly ND Full-Time Form.
Ilaro Poly ND Full Time Courses
- Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science and
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Banking & Finance,
- Business Administration and Management,
- Department of General Studies.
- Computer Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering and
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Architectural Technology,
- Art and Design,
- Building Technology,
- Estate Management,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Surveying & Geoinformatics,
- Transport Management,
- Urban & Regional Planning
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect the change of Institution to make The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below.
How Much is Federal Poly Ilaro ND Full Time Form? The Post UTME/admission screening form will be sold for One Thousand Eight Hundred Naira only (N1, 800.00).
Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with immediate effect.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM.
Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “Portal ” on the main menu
- On the menu look for “Applicant”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme (ND Full-Time) and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the “Portal ”, click on “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank (this will be on the slip you got from the bank)
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following:
- a color passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their results.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
Things to Note of Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- All candidates are to provide a new result checker scratch card for each of the O/level result(s) used for the application form. The result checked card(s) should be scratched and write out the pin number and the serial number of the card on the space provided online.
- Inquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: [email protected]
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE AND FLASHSCHOOLGIST.COM FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.