Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out. Cut off mark is 160 and the deadline to apply is 18th July 2022. See more details below.
Update on Gombe State Univeristy – (GSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 & Admission Requirements) Screening Date & Procedures for admission
Gombe State University (GSU)
Is GSU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
Yes, GSU Post UTME Form for 2022 academic session is out.
We are pleased to inform all interested candidates of Gombe State University (GSU) that the post UTME and direct entry registration has commenced on 6th July and will end 18th July 2022. Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much Is GSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Gombe State Univeristy.
So The Gombe State Univeristy, GSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
GSU Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Gombe State Univeristy GSU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
GOMSU Post UTME Form Eligibility
Candidates who choose GSU as their FIRST choice and
- Scored a minimum of 160 in UTME for degree programmes in Science, Education, Arts, and Social Sciences.
- Scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes.
Note: Candidates who scored less than 200 particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes are adviced to immediately change to other programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, CHemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics, etc. Recommended GSU Courses and Requirements.
- For Direct Entry: Posses any of:
- A’level GCE
GOMSU Physical Screening Exercise: The date and time will be available via the university portal after registration.
WARNING: Candidates who applied for admission into the university are strongly advised to upload their O’level result on JAMB Website. This is only applicable to candidates who are yet to upload their result on JAMB portal because they used awaiting result.
How to Apply For GSU Post Utme 2022
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
GSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen GSU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose GSU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
GSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Gombe State Univeristy, GSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Gombe State Univeristy, GSU Post UTME Registration will end.
How to Complete Registration on GSU Portal
Follow the procedure below is you have obtained the PIN from GSU registrar:
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Pin in the required column
- Login and fill the form to create your screening account.
- Click Register
- Your captured details shall display
- Click Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated.
- Page One of the PDF captures candidates registration details.
- Page Two is the candidates post utme I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page one take them along with the originals to the physical screening day. Your screening date should be on your ID.
VERY IMPORTANT: Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the COVID-19 advisories and protocols on large gatherings through the processes of the screening exercise.
This Advert was signed by the University’s Registrar M.A. Yuguda
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2022/2023 GSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.