Application for Imo State University – IMSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session will commence soon.
This post will be updated as soon as the Imo State University – IMSU Post Utme Form is officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the Imo State University (IMSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is IMSU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Imo State University, IMSU POST UTME 2022 is not yet out.
However, IMSU 2022 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2022.
so if you want to Know when IMSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is IMSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Imo State University.
So The Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For IMSU Post Utme 2022
- Visit the Imo State University website https://imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print your Post-UTME Slip
IMSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Imo State University, IMSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Requirements for IMSU Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into IMSU must have sat for the 2022/2023 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 160.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Date
The IMSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
IMSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2022/2023 IMSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.