Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is Out. KASU Cut-off mark is 170-200. The Form cost N2,000. The Direct Entry form is also out. The deadline to apply is now 16th of October 2022. See how to apply and other details below
Kaduna State University (KASU)
If you have chosen the Kaduna State University (KASU) as your first choice institution, I enjoin you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because the registration form is out already.
Is KASU Post UTME Form 2022 out?
We are pleased to inform you that the Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 7th September, 2022, and end on Sunday, 29th November, 2022.
How Much Is KASU Post UTME Form?
The Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for KASU Post UTME.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 170. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark. They are:
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and kaduna state university as first choice.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form.
In a recap, The form cost N2,000. Follow the procedure below to apply.
- Visit KASU eForms Portal via forms.kasu.edu.ng
- Click on the login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (eg 12345678BG).
- password is your jamb Number Minus the First and last Character (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as jamb Number.
- Click on the link “Proceed with payment” to generate your payment details
a. click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e green at the top of the page.
b. proceed with payment.
c. you can pay using your ATM OR BANK.
- When sucessfull Logout of your account wait 10 Mins the log back in and continue your registration.
KASU Cut Off Mark.
The Kaduna State University, KASU cutoff mark for each faculty is as follows:
CLOSING DATE: Deadline to apply is Friday 18th September, 2022.
Important Things to Note About KASU Post UTME Registration
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
- Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission..