Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Form cost N2,000. The deadline to apply is 30th October 2020. Their cut-off mark is 160. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform all prospective students of Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) that the KUST Post UTME and direct entry screening form for the 2020/2021 session will be on sale from Monday 28th September to Friday, 30th October 2020.
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence on Monday 28th September 2020.
Candidates Eligible for KUST Post UTME Form.
- UTME candidates with a score of 160/170 and above (depending on the course) are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are only required to pay the screening fee and register online
KUST Cut Off Mark for all Courses
|1||B. Agriculture (Hons)||160 and above|
|2||B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology||160 and above|
|3||B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science||170 and above|
|4||B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics||160 and above|
|5||B. Sc (Hons) Statistics||160 and above|
|6||B. Sc. Information & Communication Technology||160 and above|
|7||B. Sc (Hons) Architecture||170 and above|
|8||B. Sc (Hons) Geography||160 and above|
|9||B. Sc (Hons) Geology||160 and above|
|10||B. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning||160 and above|
|11||B. Eng. Civil Engineering||170 and above|
|12||B.Eng. Electrical Engineering||170 and above|
|13||B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering||160 and above|
|14||B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering||160 and above|
|15||B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering||160 and above|
|16||B. Eng. Automotive Engineering||160 and above|
|17||B. Eng. Water Resources & Environmental Engineering||160 and above|
|18||B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry||170 and above|
|19||B. Sc (Hons) Biology||160 and above|
|20||B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry||160 and above|
|21||B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology||170 and above|
|22||B. Sc (Hons) Physics||160 and above|
|23||B. Sc. Science Laboratory Technology||170 and above|
|24||B. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science||160 and above|
|25||B. Sc Ed. Biology||160 and above|
|26||B. Sc Ed. Chemistry||160 and above|
|27||B. Sc Ed. Geography||170 and above|
|28||B. Sc Ed. Mathematics||160 and above|
|29||B. Sc Ed. Physics||160 and above|
|30||B. Sc. Ed. Human Kinetics||160 and above|
|31||B. Sc. Ed. Health Education||160 and above|
|32||BLS. Library & Information Science||160 and above|
How To Apply for KUST Post-UTME
- Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type the password of your choice.
- Make a payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgment slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- The date, venue, and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2020 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.