Update on Kwara State University – KWASU Direct Entry Admission Form & Requirements 2022/2023.
Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry admission and programs are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wish to go for a degree program in the Kwara State University (KWASU).
In Kwara State University (KWASU), candidates that gained admission through Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
Qualification for Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Kwara State University (KWASU) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination with their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Does Kwara State University (KWASU) Accept Direct Entry application?
Kwara State University (KWASU) accepts and offers Direct Entry Admission to Direct Entry Applicants.
But the Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
All interested candidates that wish to apply for Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry form for 2022/2023 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is Kwara State University (KWASU) Form
The Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Eligibility 2022.
Below is the compulsory Kwara State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Kwara State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts, and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB; BS; or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
- A minimum of an O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for the JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Kwara State University (KWASU) direct entry admission.
- Create a JAMB direct entry profile. See how to create a JAMB profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses, and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centers.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centers are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.kwasu.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online
- Return to the KWASU portal to complete the screening form
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Read More on KWASU
- KWASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get KWASU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See KWASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete KWASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box below to let us know your concern about this.