The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the 2022/2023 academic session admission list. This list is said to contain only the names of successfully admitted candidate through UTME and Direct entry medium. See below more information how to check your name on LASU admission list!
LATEST UPDATE: This is to announce to the general publish that the management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Lagos State University admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
IS LASU ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022 OUT?
We are pleased to inform you that the Lagos State University (LASU) 2022/2023 admission list for all departments has been released. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
However, LASU admission list is expected to be out few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well update this page immediately LASU Admission list is out.
NOTE: The list will only contains the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Lagos State University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) .
How to check the LASU Admission List /Status 2022/2023.
Candidates can Check their LASU Admission List/Status in two different ways.
One is checking via Jamb Portal and the other is checking via the school admission portal as Guided below.
How to check LASU Admission Status 2022 On LASU Admission Portal
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your LASU Admission Status via Jamb portal..
- Go to LASU admission status checking portal at https://www.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your LASU admission status.
How to check LASU Admission Status 2022 On JAMB CAPS Portal
Below are Steps To Check Your LASU Admission Status 2022/2023 on JAMB CAPS Portal.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your LASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASU admission status.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.
If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below are the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for reviewing.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if LASU Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
Read More On LASU
- LASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get LASU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See LASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete LASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was how to access the LASU Admission List 2022, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.