Lagos State University (LASU) JUPEB Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session | 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch.
Lagos State University, LASU JUPEB admission list (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batch) is out. All the candidates that applied for the Lagos State University (LASU) 2022/2023 Foundation (JUPEB) program can now check their admission status online.
Lagos State University (LASU)
The Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) program admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The names of candidates in the document below have been offered provisional admission for a one-year LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme which has commenced and subject to the following:
- Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Payment of Tuition Fee (60% Part Payment Allowed)
- All the pre-requisite O-level subjects must have been passed at the Credit level.
LASU JUPEB Admission List.
LASU JUPEB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All the admitted candidates into the 2022/2023 LASU FOUNDATION (JUPEB) program are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for their fees;
1. Visit LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Payment Portal: https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/jupeb-epayment-portal/index.php
2. Click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Enter your application number
4. Select JUPEB as Mode of Payment
5. Under ‘Type of Payment’, SELECT ACCEPTANCE
6. Click on Proceed (This will display your name)
7. Enter your Email address and GSM number
8. Click on Generate Invoice (This will generate a Remita RRR)
9. Click on PAY. (This will take you to Remita Page where you will be required to complete the payment process.
Congratulations to newly admitted students