NDU Post UTME 2022: Niger Delta University, NDU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. NDU post UTME Form is now available online. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below.
Update on Niger Delta University, NDU Post Utme Form 2022/2023 – Application Portal & Screening Exercise Requirements:
This is to inform the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2022/2023 session will take place as indicated below.
Below, you will find out NDU Post UTME screening date, closing date and how to apply before it closes.
Is NDU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
Yes, Niger Delta University has released her post utme form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
How Much Is NDU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Niger Delta University.
So The Niger Delta University, NDU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
NDU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Niger Delta University, NDU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Niger Delta University, NDU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Eligibility for NDU Post UTME application 2022/2023
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Niger Delta University, NDU their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Niger Delta University, NDU POST UTME screening Exercise 2022.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. NDU will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME 2022/2023
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME/DE link at www.ndu.edu.ng
- Tab on the “Create Account” link and enter the required details to create account.
- After creating the account, Proceed and Select 2022/2023 POST UTME application.
- Provide your Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result in the spaces provided.
- Review your details to make sure they are correct and click on “make payment”
- You will now be redirected to NDU online payment platform. Select your payment type.
- If you are paying online, then select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. etc.).
- Enter your card details and Click ‘Pay’ to process payment.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form
- Enter your Detailed O’level result (SSCE, NECO and NABTEB).
- Review your details and confirm them.
- Click on “submit” to complete registration.
- Print out a copy of your receipt and your Post UTME Screening Form.
- That’s all
NDU POST UTME Screening Requirements 2022
Below are the requirements for the Niger Delta University, NDU POST UTME Exercise 2022/2023.
- The NDU Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2022 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the NDU POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed NDU as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Deadline for NDU Post UTME Form 2022
The deadline for the Niger Delta University, NDU POST UTME exercise 2022/2023 is not yet anNDUced. But the Deadline for the Niger Delta University, NDU POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
NDU POST UTME and Admission Terms and Conditions
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the NDU POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline. Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attend to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
That was the guide on the NDU POST UTME Screening Exercise 2022, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the NDU POST UTME Exercise 2022..
All aspirants of Niger Delta University, NDU should follow that guideline below to gain admission in NDU.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admission into that tertiary institution of your dream.