Newly Updated News On National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Post Utme Form 2022/2023 – Application Portal & Requirements and Screening Exercise: This Post is mainly for NOUN Aspirants.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is now selling admission forms into its Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduates and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. Follow the procedure outlined below to apply for NOUN Admission.
On this page today, i will be discussing with you all that you need to know about NOUN POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN has published guidelines for their 2022/2023 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.noun.edu.ng)
To remind you once again, this article will be guiding you on the NOUN POST UTME Screening Exercise 2022, NOUN required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the NOUN POST UTME Exercise 2022. All aspirants of National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission in NOUN.
NOUN JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2022/2023 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
How Much Is NOUN Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to National Open University of Nigeria.
So The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Is NOUN POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
No! As at the time of writing this article, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN POST UTME 2022 is not yet out.
However, NOUN 2022 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2022.
so if you want to Know when NOUN post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
Eligibility for NOUN Post UTME application 2022/2023
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN POST UTME screening Exercise 2022. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. NOUN will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
NOUN POST UTME Screening Requirements 2022
Below are the requirements for the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN POST UTME Exercise 2022/2023.
- The NOUN Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score atleast 180m in the 2022 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the NOUN POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed NOUN as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
NOUN Direct Entry 2022/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates must choose National Open University of Nigeria their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply For National Open University of Nigeria NOUN Post UTME 2022/2023.
To apply for the National Open University of Nigeria,, NOUN POST UTME Screening exercise 2022/2023 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.noun.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the NOUN Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for NOUN Post UTME Form 2022
The deadline for the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN POST UTME exercise 2022/2023 is not yet announced. But the Deadline for the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT NOUN POST UTME and Admission Exercise
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the NOUN POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline. Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attend to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Helpful guide for Quick Admission
Getting admission into any Nigerian University is not very easy as you think…
In fact see this:
In the past year, below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the schools listed below:
- NOUN – 84,326
- NAU – 82,384
- UNIBEN – 80,216
- UNN – 79,842
- NOUN – 78,265
- OAU – 65,653
- ABU – 60,691
- UNIPORT – 48,850
- NOUN – 45,851
- EVANS – 43,503
And below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the courses listed below:
- Med. & Surgery – 116,037
- Accounting – 101,877
- Economics – 98,967
- Law – 87,385
- Business Admin – 82,551
- Mass Comm. – 69,836
- Political Sci. – 69,047
- Computer Sci. – 67,996
- Microbiology – 47,097
- Biochemistry – 37,318
- Nursing – N/A
- Pharmacy – N/A
- Mechanical – 32,493
- Civil Engineering – 32,223
Now you can see how competitive it is to gain admission into Tertiary institution. But to help you get admission easily, I will advise you to:
- Only apply for less competitive but valuable courses.
- Only apply to less competitive tertiary institutions (no too much applicants).
- Don’t apply for a professional course, but if you have to apply for a professional course, then you should go for a less competitive tertiary institution that offers this professional course or make sure you score very High in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions above, but if you have to apply to one of these top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions, then you have to go for a very less competitive course e.g. Education and Agriculture courses or read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top 14 Courses with highest applicants above, but if you have to apply to any of these courses, then you have to go for a very less competitive tertiary institution where that course is offered or You have to read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
Final Advice on NOUN Admission:
That was the guide on the NOUN POST UTME Screening Exercise 2022, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the NOUN POST UTME Exercise 2022.. All aspirants of National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN should follow that guideline below to gain admission in NOUN.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admitted into that tertiary institution of your dream.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2022/2023 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2022 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2022/2023? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2022/2023 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here