is OAU departmental cut off mark out? This is to announce to the general public that the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has release her 2022/2023 departmental cutoff mark.
Notice on the just released OAU departmental cutoff marks was made know via the university’s official website (www.oauiife.edu.ng). In light of this notice I enjoin every aspirant who applied for admission in Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) to quickly go through the cutoff marks below.
If you are one of those who do not know that OAU cutoff mark is all about; note that it is the least score stipulated by the administrators of OAU for offering admission into her divergent faculties. Thus, if your score is not up to the stipulated cutoff for your desired course, it is most likely that you will not be offered admission into that faculty this year.
Is OAU cutoff mark for 2022/2023 out?
The answer is yes. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has release her 2022/2023 departmental cutoff marks. Nonetheless, it is likely that the university will release her 2022/2023 cutoff mark before the end of August 2022.
On this notice, if you will like us to officially inform you whenever the cutoff marks are out, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Alternatively, you are advised to keep checking this page form time to time to know when the cutoff marks will be out. We promise to publish them here once the university releases it.
JAMB Cut Off mark for OAU
JAMB cutoff mark for OAU is 200. This implies that before any candidate can be offered admission through UTME in 2022, he/she must score at least 200 in JAMB examination.
Sometimes, before candidates are allowed to take OAU post UTME screening, they must show that they scored at least 200 in JAMB too. Meanwhile, it is worthwhile to know that OAU is at the discretion to increase or decrease the cutoff mark given to it by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
OAU departmental cut off mark for 2019/2022 Academic Session
- Architecture – 229
- Building – 214
- Computational mathematics – 250
- Computer Economics – 217
- Computer Engineering – 250
- Chemical Engineering – 250
- Urban and Regional Planning – 208.5
- Quantity Surveying – 215.5
- Fine Arts – 200
- Estate Management – 218.5
- Sociology and Anthropology – 242.5
- Psychology – 244
- Political Science – 268
- Geography – 216
- Economics – 271.5
- Demography and Social Statistics – 209
- Physic – 200
- Microbiology – 234
- Statistics – 200
- Mathematics – 200
- Industrial chemistry – 200
- Geology – 236
- Engineering Physics – 200
- Chemistry – 200
- Botany – 200
- Biochemistry – 200
- Applied Geophysics – 200
- Agricultural Economics – 200
- Animal Science – 200
- Agricultural extension and Rural Sociology – 200
- Family Health and Nutrition – 200
- Crop Production and protection – 200
- Education, Maths and Integrated Science – 200
- Education and Physics – 215
- Education/Chemistry – 212
- Education and Biology – 211
- Physical and health Education – 200
- Education and Guidance and Counselling – 212
- Education and Language Arts – 210
- Education and Social Studies – 208
- Education and Political Science – 243
- Education and geography – 200
- Education and Economics – 240
- Education and History – 200
- Education and French – 220
- Education and CRS – 200
- Education and Music – 200
- Education and Fine Arts – 200
- Education and Yoruba – 200
- Education and English – 275
- Drama – 269.5
- English – 270.5
- Literature In English – 253
- French – 259
- German – 249.5
- Portuguese – 226
- History and International Relations – 252
- Linguistics – 258.5
- Yoruba – 200
- Music – 236
- Philosophy – 260
- Religious Studies – 239
- Pharmacy – 252
- Civil Engineering – 250
- Mechanical Engineering – 248
- Material Science and Engineering – 200
- Food Science and Technology – 200
- Food Engineering – 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering – 252
- Agricultural Engineering – 200
- Medicine – 275
- Dentistry – 260
- Medical Rehabilitation – 248
- Nursing – 249.5
- Management and Accounting – 253
- International Relations – 233
- Law – 291.5
- Local Government Studies – 210
- Fine Arts – 200
- Estate Management – 218.5
- Zoology – 200
- Sociology and Anthropology – 243
Also Read; UNIABUJA Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
OAU Admission Requirements 2022
While you are checking the departmental cutoff mark for your course, it is important to know that OAU has other requirements that must be met before they will offer admission to any aspirant. Below are the UTME requirements for admission in OAU:
- Candidates must score at least 5 credits (Including English language and mathematics) before they will be offered admission.
- If Post UTME examination is to hold, candidates must take part and must do very well in the examination.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into any faculty in OAU.
- Candidates cannot use results of more than two sittings to apply for admission.
This is all we can say for now on OAU departmental cutoff marks. More details will be published here when the university says anything about her 2022/2023 departmental cutoff marks.
Well in my own opinion, if your cutoff mark is far from the one stipulated by the university, then quickly apply for a change of course/institution form immediately. On other hand, if your cutoff mark is above the cutoff mark or slightly below it, then just keep calm and pray. Any more questions on this topic should be directed to me via the comment session.