Plateau State University (PLASU) is now selling the Post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for PLASU post UTME form below.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) as their choice of Institution that the PLASU post UTME form for 2022/2023 Session is Now out.
As soon as it comes out, we will update this page. If you have any question, please FEEL FREE TO ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
Update on Plateau State University – (PLASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 & Admission Requirements) Screening Date & Procedures for admission.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Plateau State University (PLASU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for Admission.
Is PLASU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University (PLASU) Bokkos through the JAMB UTME, that the Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Session will commence on Wednesday, 16th December 2022.
This page will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply, and other vital information.
How Much Is PLASU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Plateau State University.
So The Plateau State University, PLASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
PLASU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Plateau State University PLASU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For PLASU Post Utme 2022
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.plasu.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
PLASU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen PLASU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose PLASU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
PLASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Plateau State University, PLASU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Plateau State University, PLASU Post UTME Registration will end.
- PLASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get PLASU Post UTME Application Form for 2022
- See PLASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Here
- Check complete PLASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2022/2023 PLASU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.