Unwana Poly Admission List –The lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana 2022/2023 academic session National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) admission screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
Unwana Poly ND and HND admission list have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Admission List
- Go to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal @ http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly, confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to the candidates that made it to Unwana Poly ND and HND admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.