Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session is still on. The Deadline to apply is now 30th September 2022. Cut-off mark is 180. Form cost N7,500. The Direct Entry (DE) form is also out. See how to apply and other details below.
In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Tai Solarin University of Education if yes, did you choose TASUED as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for TASUED Post Utme form 2022.
The Authority of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is using this medium to inform all candidates that choose the Tai Solarin University of Education as their first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2022/21 academy session,
We are pleased to inform you that the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post utme and direct entry registration will commence from 27th July 2022.
In this page, we will show you candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Tai Solarin University of Education
The Tai Solarin University of Education as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in TASUED follow this link:
Tai Solarin University of Education Cut Off Mark
Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of TASUED cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is TASUED Post Utme Form 2022
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post Utme/DE Eligibility.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2019 Direct Entry JAMB form
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for TASUED Post JAMB Screening Exercise.
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng /admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on Thursday, 4th July, 2022.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
Also Note: The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
If you still have any question regarding the TASUED 2022/2023 Post UTME Form, Please feel free to ask your questions below.