TECH-U Direct Entry (D.E) Form 2022/2023 Academic Session & Admission Requirements for this Academic Session are out.
Interest Candidates that wish to apply for Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is TECH-U Direct Entry (D.E) Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out. It is obtainable on the Official Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is TECH-U Direct Entry (D.E) Form?
The Stipulated Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) Direct Entry Registration and application form fee is only two thousand Naira (N2,000).
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on applying for the JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) direct entry admission.
- Create a Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create a jamb profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses, and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centers.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centers are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and register via the University portals Online.
- Visit the University Website https://tech-u.edu.ng/utme/
- Click on “Apply For Admission”
- Fill the form with your details and click “Submit” to register.
Qualification for TECH-U Direct Entry Admission?
Not all candidates apply for Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for TECH-U direct entry Admission, but all must be weighed based on the TECH-U direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate with their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) Direct Entry Eligibility 2022.
Below are the compulsory Technical University, Ibadan Direct Entry Application Eligibility, and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Technical University, Ibadan as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of an O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box below to let us know your concern about this.