Usmanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is still on. All JAMB candidates who scored at least 170 in JAMB UTME are eligible to apply.
Here is a complete guide for Usmanu Danfodiyo University – UDUSOK Post UTME form 2022/2023 and complete Admission requirements in 2022.
If you have chosen the Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is UDUSOK POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK POST UTME 2022 is not yet out.
However, UDUSOK 2022 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2022.
so if you want to Know when UDUSOK post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is UDUSOK Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
So The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Apply for UDUSOK 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise
The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
– First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of the screening.
Important Notice to Aspirant
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
- Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
- A printed copy of the generated Application Form.
- Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
- HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
UDUSOK JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK cut off mark is 170 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management. If you have any questions concerning the 2022/2023 UDUSOK Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.