University Of Ibadan, UI Direct Entry Application Form 2022/2023 & Requirements with Admission Exercise guide: This is a guide and update for UI Direct Entry Aspirants.
On this page today, i will be discussing with you all that you need to know about UI Direct Entry Form and Admission Exercise date for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that wishes to apply for UI Direct Entry program that the University Of Ibadan, UI has published guidelines for their 2022/2023 Direct Entry registration Exercise.
The notice of the Direct Entry form and Admission exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.ui.edu.ng)
To remind you once again, this article will be guiding you on the UI Direct Entry Admission Exercise 2022, the necessary requirements for admission and how to apply for the UI Direct Entry Exercise 2022. All aspirants of University Of Ibadan, UI should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission through Direct Entry.
What you need to know about UI Direct Entry.
Jamb Direct Entry is one of the program Jamb introduced to the general public years back, this program enable all JUPEB, NCE NID and ND holder to gain admission to any University of one’s choice easily, and another thing to notice is that you will start from year 2 / 200 level if you gain admission via direct entry.
Jamb direct (DE) entry candidates are not to sit for Jamb examination. However, Jamb has announced that schools are at liberty to set aptitude tests for candidates who apply for direct entry there.
Therefore, any school that decides to set exams for their DE candidates will adapt questions from the Jamb recommended novel in addition to other subjects offered by the candidate, hope with this little explanation you now know what Jamb Direct Entry is all about.
How Much Is University Of Ibadan – UI Direct Entry 2022/2023?
University Of Ibadan UI Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Ibadan – UI Direct Entry 2022/2023 Requirements.
- Candidates must choose University Of Ibadan their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
How To Apply For University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Form 2022/2023.
- Visit the UI Direct Entry portal @ www.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and other details in the boxes provided.
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names
- Make all necessary payment and provide correct information as needed
- Complete your Registration and print out the Application form/slip
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.