University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) DEGREE programs for the 2022/2023 academic session has been published on the school portal and on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIBEN admission list is now available online.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List
As of the time of this publication, prospective candidates can only access their UNIBEN admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to JAMB E-Facility website @ jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on UNIBEN website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIBEN admission portal: uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.