UNICAL Post UTME: University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME and Direct Entry form for 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released. Registration starts on 29th June. The deadline to apply is 7th August 2022. The cut-off mark is 160. Only candidates who have chosen the school as the first choice of institution can apply. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) prospective students of the University of Calabar, (UNICAL) that the Post UTME and direct entry form are out.
Registration will start from Monday, 29 June 2022.
The cost of the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). You can either buy the post UTME form through e-transact (available in banks nationwide, or through the scratch card (available in banks within Calabar). See how to apply in the appropriate section below.
What is UNICAL Cut-off Mark for Post UTME?
The UNICAL 2020/2021 cut-off mark is 160. This is the score UTME candidates must obtain for them to be eligible to apply.
When is the Deadline to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME?
The deadline to apply is 7th of August 2022. There might not be an extension. Apply before the deadline! Please note that registration commences on Monday, 29 June 2022
What are the documents required for UNICAL Post UTME Screening?
You need to come for the screening with the Original JAMB Examination Result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Candidates that made University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their FIRST choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
When will UNICAL Screening Exam Commence?
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Like we said earlier, you can purchase the form in two options. You just have to use the method that’s convenient for you!
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Some Important Things to Know about UNICAL Post UTME?
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
If you still have any questions regarding the UNICAL 2019/2020 Post UTME, Please feel free to send an email to [email protected]. OR call 08183626190, 07012258103.