University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session: The University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session will be on sale from 19th to 30th October 2022. The cut-off mark is 200. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all prospective candidates of the 2022/2023 admission exercise that the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Oluwatoyin T. Ogundipe, FAS, has granted approval to conduct the 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening exercise online.
LATEST UPDATE: The Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Wednesday, November 18 to Thursday, December 3, 2022 has been rescheduled to hold from Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2022.
POST-UTME TEST: The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Screening Date for 2022/2023 Session has been scheduled to hold from Monday 15th February to Tuesday 23rd February, 2022 ONLINE.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.unilag.edu.ng)
In a recap, in this article I will elucidate on the UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise 2022, UNILAG required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the UNILAG POST UTME Exercise 2022. All aspirants of University Of Lagos, UNILAG should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission in UNILAG.
How Much is UNILAG Post UTME form?
The University Of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is imperative you note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal.
UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise Date
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) management has announced the schedule and the guidelines for the conduct of the 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates can start checking their P-UTME test scheduled dates and time as from Tuesday, 9th February 2022. They are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.
Requirements for UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise.
Below are the requirements for the University Of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME Exercise 2022/2023.
- The UNILAG Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score atleast 180m in the 2022 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for POST-UTME Screening and must obtain the required minimum score. However, for the 2018 admission processes Must take part in the UNILAG POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed UNILAG as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
UNILAG Required Cut Off Mark
The University of Lagos, UNILAG cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2022/2023 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME execise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2022/2023 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for UNILAG Post UTME Application
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the University Of Lagos, UNILAG their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the University of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME screening Exercise 2022. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. UNILAG will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Exercise
To apply for the University of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME Screening exercise 2022/2023 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.unilag.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the UNILAG Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for UNILAG Post UTME Form
The deadline for the University Of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME exercise 2022/2023 is not yet announced. But the Deadline for the University Of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Schedule Guidelines
1. This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly.
2. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
3. Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
4. Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
5. During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
6. In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
7. Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
8. The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
9. In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
10. Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.
11. Candidates should please note that they would be scheduled for the P-UTME test and therefore should check their scheduled dates and time as from Tuesday, 9th February 2022.
12. Candidates are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.