University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UNIMAID admission list is out — The management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has released the list of UTME candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the UTME candidates that participated in the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
UNIMAID admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIMAID various first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check UNIMAID Admission List
Currently, UNIMAID prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIMAID admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.