UNIMED Direct Entry (D.E) Form For 2022/2023 Academics Session has been released: The Guidelines for University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) direct entry Application is out.
So if you wish to apply for UNIMED Direct Entry Admission in 2022/2023 academic Session, then follow the steps below to apply.
NOTE: University of Medical Sciences, Ondo candidates that gained admission through UNIMED direct entry Admission will start from Year 2 (200 level).
All interested candidates that wishes to apply for the Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is UNIMED Direct Entry (D.E) Form Out?
Interested candidates should note that the UNIMED direct entry form for 2022/2023 is out and it is obtainable on the Official UNIMED Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is UNIMED Direct Entry (D.E) Form
The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2,000.
UNIMED Direct Entry Admission Qualifications.
All interested candidates can apply for UNIMED direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) direct entry Admission Criteria. Applying for UNIMED direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into UNIMED is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
UNIMED Direct Entry Eligibility 2022.
Below is the compulsory University of Medical Sciences, Ondo Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose University of Medical Sciences, Ondo as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent.
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
UNIMED Direct Entry Application Procedure 2022 .
Applicants are expected to register for UNIMED Direct Entry admission Online by logging onto rsu.edu.ng.
- Visit the University Website https://rsu.edu.ng/utme/
- Select “Admission”
- Click on “Post-UTME/D.E” to access the Appliation Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print out your Payment Receipt
- Finally, Click on “APPLICATION FORM” and use your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.