The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN Direct Entry (DE) Form 2022/2023 Is Out: See the price of the form, procedures, deadline, and how To Register below.
LATEST UPDATE: UNN Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 15th January, 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
UNN Latest News
We are pleased to inform interested qualified aspirants that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic session is out. Registration commences Wednesday 5th August and will end15th January 2023.
How Much Is UNN Direct Entry Form for 2022?
University Of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Nigeria Nsukka Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to University Of Nigeria Nsukka as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For University Of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Direct Entry (DE) 2022.
- To get started: CLICK HERE to visit University of Nigeria Nsukka Portal
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
Click on Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB examination Result Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library);
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.