Do you want to study economics as a course and you are looking for the correct WAEC and JAMB subject combinations? Then search no further because this page contains the complete and correct subject combinations you need to study economics and statistics in any universities of your choice.
You must be an Art or Commercial student with healthy academic background before you can study Economics. With no much talk, that is to say you must meet all admission requirements need to study the course of economics.
JAMB Subject Combination For Economics
The JAMB subject combination for Economics are as follows:
- Use of English
- Any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English,French and CRK/IRK.
WAEC (O Level) Subject Combination For Economics
The subjects needed to study Economics in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE.
The O level requirement that is the compulsory WAEC subject combination for Economics must include:
- English Language
- A trade subject
- At least two other relevant courses preferably in Commerce, Government and Accounting subjects
These are the list of Universities offering Economics in Nigeria
- Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA)
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State (FUD)
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina (UMYU)