Updated Information on Wesley University Direct (D.E) Entry Form 2020/2021 Academic Session & Requirements for Admission.
All interest Candidates that wishes to apply for Wesley University Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
How Much is Wesley University Direct Entry Form?
The Wesley University Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just Two Thousand Naira (N,2000) only.
Is Wesley University direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Wesley University direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Wesley University Direct Entry Admission portal.
Qualification for Wesley University Direct Entry Admission?
- All interested candidates can apply for Wesley University direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Wesley University direct entry Admission Criteria.
- Applying for Wesley University direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
- Direct entry admission into Wesley University is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
- But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Wesley University Direct Entry Requirements 2020.
Below is the compulsory Wesley University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Wesley University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
How to Apply for Wesley University Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online.
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957 and after that, should follow the steps below to apply online via the University Portal
- Visit the University website: http://www.wustomis.com/apply/application_home.php
- Select “Application Form” to apply.Click on “Go straight to the Admission Portal“
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select “APPLICATION PAYMENT” to make your Payment.
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await information from the University.
Wesley University Direct Entry Application Deadline 2020
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Wesley University Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
That was the latest update on the Wesley University Post UTME exercise 2020/2021 Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 Wesley University Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.