This is the latest news and update on zamfara state university, – ZAMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023, Date & requirements for admission.
If you have chosen the zamfara state university, (ZAMSU) as your first choice institution, I charge you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the zamfara state university, (ZAMSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
Is ZAMSU POST UTME 2022 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, zamfara state university,, ZAMSU POST UTME 2022 is not yet out. However, ZAMSU 2022 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2022.
So if you want to Know when ZAMSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is ZAMSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to zamfara state university,.
So The zamfara state university,, ZAMSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
ZAMSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the zamfara state university, ZAMSU Post UTME exercise 2022, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For ZAMSU Post Utme 2022
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.zamsu.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
ZAMSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen ZAMSU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose ZAMSU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
ZAMSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the zamfara state university,, ZAMSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the zamfara state university,, ZAMSU Post UTME Registration will end.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2022/2023 ZAMSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.